In-Duct UV Air Treatment System
The Sanuvox R+ represents an evolution in UV In-Duct Air Treatment. The high-efficiency patented design destroys airborne bio-chemical contaminants while providing important user information on the 3” Back-Lit LCD display.
Installed into the return or supply plenum, the Sanuvox proprietary process maximizes dwell (contact) time between the air and UV energy. With the ability to treat homes up to 4,000 sq.ft., the Sanuvox R+ represents the very best in UV Air Purification.
- Whole home system designed to destroy viruses, germs, bacteria, mold, chemicals, odors, allergens & VOCs.
- Patented process including High-Intensity 19mm Quartz UVC/UVV ‘J’ Lamp.
- 3″ LCD Display provides important user information.
- Most advanced air treatment system available.
- Intelligent ballast automatically switches from 110V to 240V.
- Microprocessor controlled Thermistor for automatic operation.
- UV Chamber rotates 360 degrees for up-flow or down-flow systems.
- Ductboard kit included.
- 3 year replacement warranty including UV Lamp.
- CSA C/US Certified.
Whole-Home Comfort for All – The versatile design of TrueEASE humidifiers allows for installation in every home, including townhomes and condos where it once was impossible.
- Eco-Friendly – TrueEASE says goodbye waste and hello efficiency by automatically monitoring the dryness in your home, and only running water and air through the system when humidity is needed – saving up to 10,000 (model and system dependent) gallons of water per year.
- Reduced Heating Bills – In addition to keeping your home and family comfortable, TrueEASE can help reduce heating bills. Because humidified air feels warmer, you’ll be able to turn your thermostat down for energy savings.
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind – TrueEASE is installed out-of-sight by your heating and cooling professional into your home’s central heating and cooling system. You can forget about having to fill clunky, portable units, because TrueEASE automatically fills itself.
- Simple Maintenance – User-friendly pad access makes maintenance and upkeep easier than ever, which leads to sustained, long-term comfort.