The Rheem Prestige Series™ 90 Plus High Efficiency line of upflow gas furnaces are designed for utility rooms, closets, or alcoves. Because of the low-profile 34 inch height, the RGFG- model can be used vertically to satisfy most applications that traditionally call for a horizontal furnace. The design is certified by CSA.Features:
- The Comfort Control 2 System™ provides 28 on-board diagnostic codes and fault history codes by detecting system and electrical problems. “Call for Service” alert notification is sent to the thermostat to alert the homeowner of required service.
- Serial Communication Enhanced – When installed with a Serial Communicating Condensing Unit and user interface control (RHC-TST550CMMS) 500 Series thermostat this unit offers 4 or 2 wire installation, auto-configuration, and diagnostic messaging with full communicating capability.
- Heat exchanger is constructed of all stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Modulating Function: when used with a modulating or communicating thermostat, modulation rate between 40% and 100% of total capacity.
- Two-stage Function: when used with a two-stage thermostat, furnace operates at 40% on first stage, and stages up to 65%, then 100% for second stage.
- Multistage Function: when used with a single-stage thermostat, furnace functions as a three stage furnace operating at 40%, 65% and 100% of total capacity.
- Reduced firing rates, electrically efficient ECM 3.0 motor, and solid doors provide the ultimate in quiet operation.
- Low speed constant fan.
- Constant temperature rise for superior comfort.
- Seven segment LED for system diagnostics.
- Diagnostic history for troubleshooting.
- Two-speed induced draft motor.
- Direct spark ignition with remote sense.
- Optional indoor or outdoor combustion air.
Rheem Heat Pump
The Rheem Prestige Series® High Efficiency Two-Stage RPRL-JEC Heat Pump was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
The Comfort Control System™ provides:
- On-Board Diagnostics – The Rheem exclusive 7-Segment LED Display on the control board quickly and accurately shows your contractor the source of system malfunctions. This feature aids the contractor in servicing or repairing your unit, saving you time and money.
- Fault Recall – Even if there is a power failure, this feature will retain the system’s “operation history” and will display it on the control board for quick and easy viewing during service calls.
- Active Protection – The feature monitors your system to prevent the compressor from operating when potentially harmful conditions are detected.
- Increased Dependability – The thermostat communication capability can alert you to any necessary service requirements, giving you peace of mind that your home comfort is guaranteed.
HUMIDITY CONTROL – When matched with a Prestige Series Air Handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.
DURABLE CABINET – Our galvanized steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from the elements, helping reduce maintenance expense.
LOW CORROSION & SOUND – A special base pan elevates the unit off the pad and away from corrosive condensation. More quiet performance and lower vibration levels also result.
FAN-TASTIC – Our motor mount prevents damage to your fan motor – extending its service life and providing quiet operation and improved efficiency.