Rheem Direct Vent Water Heater
- Adjustable coaxial vent kits allow flexibility of installation – uses outside air for combustion and requires no electrical power.
- Brass drain valve.
- Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve.
- R-Foam® insulation for superior heat retention.
- Exclusive Rheemglas® tank lining resists corrosion and prolongs tank life.
- Heat saving flue baffle design.
- Gas control and combination thermostat.
- Piezo ignition.
- Patented magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor that protects the tank from corrosion.
- Internal air tube for reduced footprint.
- Meets ANSI Z21.10.1 requirements for Flammable Vapor Ignition Resistance (FVIR).
- Meets or exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act. (NAECA) requirements.
Rheem Power Vent Water Heater
- Guardian System™.
- Air / fuel shut-off system offers double protection.
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean.
- Flammable Vapor Detection Sensor.
- Protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation.
- Flexible Venting Options.
- Long venting lengths up to 100 feet.
- PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options.
- Vertical or horizontal termination.
- New Quiet Blower.
- Less noise than ever before.
- Self-diagnostic System.
- Integrated self-diagnostic system control takes away the guesswork.
- Environmentally Friendly Burner.
- Low NOx design for low nitrous oxide emissions.
- High Altitude Compliant.
- Tall models certified for applications up to 7,700 feet above sea level.
- Short models certified for applications up to 6,000 feet above sea level.
- EverKleen™ patented system fights sediment build-up.
- Reduces fuel costs.
- Provides more hot water.
- Longer Life.
- Patented magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor that protects the tank from rust.
- Provides longer tank life than using standard magnesium anode rods.
- Brass drain valve & temperature and pressure relief valve are included.
- Standard 110 volt electrical connection.
- Exceeds national appliance Energy Conservation act (naECa) requirements.
Rheem Electric Water Heater
The Fury® electric water heater line is engineered for longer life – resistored heating elements and premium grade anode rodFeatures:Efficiency
- .85 – .95 EF.
- Isolated tank design reduces conductive heat loss.
- High efficiency resistored heating element for added protection to prolong anode rod and tank life.
- FHR: 42 – 99 gallons, based on gallon capacity.
- Recovery rate is 21 gallons at a 90 degree Fahrenheit rise**.
- High Efficiency Models Feature.
- High performance and lower operating cost.
- Compliant with many electric utility incentive programs.
- Anode rod equalizes aggressive water action and prolongs the life of the water heater.
- Electric junction box located above heating elements for easy installation.
- Over-temperature protector cuts off power in excess temperature situations.
- Automatic thermostat keeps water at desired temperature.
- EverKleen™ self-cleaning device fights harmful sediment build-up with a high- velocity spiraling water stream – helps operating efficiency by saving energy, money and improving tank life Brass drain valve.
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included.